100 Up Pairs
100 Up Pairs (Derrick Catlin Cup)
Format: 2 Bowls each, Scoring on points system
- On each end 4 points are awarded for the shot bowl, three for the second, 2 for the third and 1 for the fourth; normally a total of 10 points. However, where bowls tie, each is awarded the appropriate points, adding to the total for that end.
- The team with the shot bowl sets the jack on the next end in all cases.
- Should there be more than one tie on any end; further additional points are awarded on the same basis.
- The team to reach 100 points wins the match.
- Where both teams reach or exceed 100 shots on the same end, the team with the highest total wins. In the event of a tie an extra end or ends are played.